Our Core Values
We are driven from a conviction to worship and live a lifestyle that honors God. We are inspired by these core values:
- We believe that God desires that we worship Him. Worship is a major component of who we are in Christ.
- John 4:23
- We believe that truth is absolute, and that God is the final authority in defining that truth. The Bible is our source for instruction.
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- People matter to God, so they matter to us. It really is that simple.
- John 3:16
- We believe that community is essential for spiritual growth. At TCAB, we emphasize healthy relationships with one another and strengthening family relationships.
- Hebrews 10:23-25
- John 13:35
- We believe that genuine hope is found in relationship with Jesus Christ. We are committed to helping people discover a relationship with Him.
- Romans 5:17
- We believe that spiritual leadership can only happen in the context of unity. We commit ourselves to united spiritual leadership within the Church.
- John 17:20-23
- If you'd like more information on our theology, click here. If that doesn't do, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
What To Expect
Checking out a new church can be intimidating, we definitely understand. Here's a few things you can expect when visiting TCAB.
We want Sunday mornings to be so much more than a quick service. Our lobby area is designed for you to come a little early and enjoy conversation with your family or friends. We even have complementary coffee and snacks!
We are extremely passionate about making sure our children's staff, facilities, and programs are trustworthy and excellent. You'll be able to join us with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your children are in safe hands!
There is something really special that happens when we set the attention of our hearts on God and worship Him together in song! Our worship team is passionate about worshiping with you, not performing for you.
Our pastoral staff takes the responsibility of teaching very seriously. We believe the Bible is the final authority on matters of faith and instruction for our lives, and you'll find our messages reflecting that conviction.